Over the weekend Claire and I stayed over at Uncle Joe, Aunt Heather, and Cousin Russy's house. Daddy was away at a boys weekend with his friends and then was scheduled to head off on a business trip. When Auntie and Uncle went back to work on Monday Claire and I moved over to Grammie Mimi and Grandpa Don's house. What a busy visit! Claire and I had lots of fun visiting with family and jet setting all over Fresno. Some of our fun activites included: a BBQ with the family, Little Gym with Russy, visiting the Tulare outlets, a lunch date with Pop-Pop, and lunch and Shopping with Grammie Mimi. Claire was very happy to be back in her own crib last night after our chaotic trip. She graced Mommy by sleeping through the night for the first time in 5 days! Yay Claire Anne!!

Russy checking out my Playmat.

Showing off my sitting and smiling at Auntie :)

Bathtime with the cousins.

Russy...once he decided it was okay that I joined him in his bathtub.

Claire enjoying her usual bathtime fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment