Although Caroline is only 3 months old, it seems that a lot is new with her lately! Here's what's going on with our sweet baby girl:
* She is rolling over both ways!
* She is laughing out loud
* She has started sucking her two middle fingers (just like Mommy used to do)!
* She no longer sleeps swaddled
* She now sleeps in her own room!!!
Now I wish I could make some wonderful braggadocios post about how she also sleeps through the night and takes these wonderful long naps that allow me to catch up on Keeping up with the Kardashians, Say Yes to the Dress, The Bachelor Pad, etc. (don't I have great taste in television). But alas I would be lying! Our sweet girl has yet to break 11 lbs. and simply cannot sustain her sweet little self through the night quite yet. Hopefully that will be one of the next posts you are reading :) Until then this Mommy will continue to delve deeper into her addiction to Diet Pepsi. Thank goodness for caffeine!!!
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment