Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a girl!

After much anticipation, we are thrilled to announce that Baby #2 is a healthy baby girl! Joe and I are both so excited that Claire is going to have a SISTER!!! The girls will be about 21 months apart in age and if all goes according to our plans they will grow up to be best friends :) Here are a few pictures captured on the day of the reveal...




The big news!



Our baby girl waving "hi"!



Knee tuck - future gymnast perhaps



Face shot

4 comments:

The Devanys said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to shop for her! Do we know names??

Kate said...

Congrats Katie!!! So happy for you all!!

The Rath Family said...

Those are awesome pics! I love the 3D ones! Congrats!

The Gearharts said...

names names names???? the monogram in me wants to get started! lol Congrats you guys!